To all patients:
Amid Covid-19 concerns Hands-On-Care is implementing a few rules and requirements and would like your cooperation in this matter to maintain your appointment and to not spread the virus to the therapists and staff who are there to serve you and the patients. So, please read them before your appointment.
- If anyone staff or patient has traveled or been exposed to a group of people, we request you present with a negative covid test or wait 7 days before returning to therapy.
- Cleaning and sanitizing is ongoing to help prevent the spread of all germs.
- We are requiring our therapists who have 1:1 contact with you to wear masks and gloves besides universal precautions.
- We are still checking the temperature of all the patients and accompanying members of minors or patients needing translation entering the facility.
- Each patient entering the facility still has to answer a health questionnaire for Covid-19 on every visit.
- Patients and accompanying members are still required to wear masks.
- Please arrange for child care as you are not allowed to bring your kids to therapy as we would like to maintain physical distancing.
We are requiring all patients to take precautions of washing their hands when attending therapy and before touching any equipment.
- Exercise equipment we request that you purchase your own putty and bring it to clinic to work on it or we can instruct you and you can use it at home.
- Similarly, we instruct you to use your own sharpie/ marker for the peg exercises. As stated above, we have pegs for your convenience and patients are required to wash their hand or use sanitizer before using any equipment at the clinic. Once done put it in the used bin for cleaning.
- We may be limiting your time with the exercises in therapy. We will show you the exercise and ask for a return demo a few times to ensure accuracy of exercises to be performed at home.
|We request that you call and cancel if possible 24 hrs in advance if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone traveling or have symptoms of Covid-19. If you are fearful and do not plan to attend therapy due to Corona Virus fears, you are required to call us 24 hrs. in advance of your appointment.|
CHILDREN or FAMILY MEMBERS are NOT ALLOWED during this period of social distancing as there is an increase in risk for transfer of the virus. So family members are required to wait in the car and not in the clinic.
NEW CDC GUIDELINES: Everyone needs to wear a mask especially if social distancing cannot be maintained. PLEASE WEAR A MASK BEFORE ENTERING THE CLINIC
Let’s contain this together and prevent the spread by doing our part and help us stay in business.