- Hand Therapist
- Marketing Manager
- Therapy Aide/PSS
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Office Manager
Excellent part-time opportunity for a growing Hand and Upper therapy extremity practice.
Outpatient hand therapy practice is seeking a Part Time, Licensed and Certified Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist Fellowship trained, CHT eligible therapist. We are willing to train if you have a fieldwork rotation under your belt and are eager to do Hand Therapy.
Our clinic treats Shoulder Elbow Wrist and Hand Injuries Only. We have 2 locations in San Jose, CA
Work in a fun fast paced environment with a culture for growth and personal satisfaction. Be able to make a difference in patients with complex injuries like fractures of the upper arm (Shoulder to Hand), tendon repairs, replants, Rotator cuff, nerve palsy’s etc. You also get experience treating professional athletes. So you enjoy working a great caseload.
Work alongside experienced Hand Surgeons and Therapists, so you are never alone trying to manage these complex caseloads. It helps to have strong evaluation skills, manual therapy, splinting, wound care skills. Interest in shoulder/ sports management or splinting would be a plus.
We provide flexible hours so that you can set your own schedule. Position available immediately. Great educational and health benefits provided along with profit sharing and relocation allowance for full-time position.
We are looking for a fun, team player with excellent communication skills, able to contribute to the clinic growth.
Salary is based on experience and skills that you bring to the clinic and 2017 HTCC salary survey. You may be required to cover both locations.
We are eager to meeting you and together deciding if you would be a fit for our dynamic team. Position to change from Part time to full time in 3-6 months
Excellent part-time opportunity as a marketing manager for a growing Hand and Upper therapy extremity practice.
- Visit Orthopedic surgeons, internal med/ family practice doctors delivering prescription pads, education material etc.
- Set up meetings with the doctors.
- Set up lectures with companies.
- Manage Twitter/Facebook, write articles in magazines.
- Independently find ways to market the clinic.
Mileage paid on federal rate along with activities incentivized to get the best outcome. All education material provided.
5/1/17: Therapy Aide / PSS position (part-time)
Looking for a part-time therapy aide to assist a certified hand therapists, and perform front desk duties answering phone, filing, verifying insurance. On the job training will be provided. Currently position is part-time starting in April. If interested please call us at 408-268-8536 or email email@example.com
Front Desk Receptionist
We are looking to hire an organized, energetic & detail oriented Front Office Coordinator to join our fast-paced occupational therapy clinic in San Jose, CA!
Characteristics needed to succeed in this position include:
- Exceptional customer service
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Career ambition
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Time management- Timely decision making
- Understanding of medical and insurance terminology
- Understanding of medical coding and billing
- Computer skills
- Patient intake and registration
- Accurately verify insurance information
- Obtaining required insurance authorizations in a timely manner
- Collecting payments from patients and clients in a respectable manner
- Answering phones
- Greeting and scheduling patients
- Completing general office tasks such as filing, faxing, copying, mailing, etc.
- Communicating effectively with patients, doctors, staff, and insurances
*** Please respond with your resume and your hours of availability via e-mail. ***
Pre-PT/OT students and recent grads are welcome to apply. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To apply or if you would like to volunteer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org